Boyce Financial Group is a full service financial consulting firm headquartered in Vancouver, Washington. Founded by Ronald C. Boyce, a Certified Financial Planner and long-time Washington/Oregon resident, the firm has been helping successful individuals, executives, business owners and their families work toward their pre- retirement and retirement needs since 1984. The firm has a tailored wealth management focus with an emphasis on retirement planning, risk management, estate planning and even college planning for you children or grandchildren. Every family has its own unique circumstances and we will work with you to design a plan that fits your needs.
In practice since 1980, Ron has helped hundreds of individuals build and preserve wealth for a brighter financial future. Over the years, as clients have progressed through the various stages of affluence and wealth accumulation, philanthropic desires have naturally emerged as a heartfelt part of the financial planning process. Through an array of personalized charitable giving strategies, Boyce Financial Group has helped a host of clients leave significant and enduring legacies to both family members and the community as a whole. Guiding wealth along the path of greatest good according to each client’s unique goals and personal values remains a key area of interest with us.
We are focused on protecting and managing your assets and help prepare you for life’s unexpected occurrences. Our personalized approach will help you prepare to live the life you choose throughout your retirement years.
What Makes Us Different
Several factors distinguish us from other investment and planning firms. We uphold the highest standards of excellence and are committed to serving your needs. Our criteria for selecting clients preserves our ability to be accessible to resolve concerns and questions immediately and stay abreast of changes in the financial world.
We continually research creative solutions and add a personal touch that is unrivaled. Our financial planning process includes taking time to listen to our clients. We thoroughly review financial documents and conduct research to create a customized strategy for each client. Because we do not represent any proprietary products, we can remain objective when recommending investment vehicles within a plan.
We believe in teamwork, with Boyce Financial Group being the catalyst. We recognize the need to call upon other professionals when warranted in order to help manage your financial affairs. We have developed strategic alliances with highly qualified independent professionals to include Tax Attorneys, CPA’s, Estate Planning Attorneys and Insurance Professionals. Each specializes in a specific area of financial planning giving you experience and knowledge to tackle your financial concerns.
Our Core Business Values and Philosophy
- We believe each client is unique and has special needs and circumstances that can be addressed successfully in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.
- We believe a financial plan is always evolving and an annual financial health check-up is the foundation to a successful plan.
- We believe over time a well-allocated portfolio with effective stop-loss strategies to minimize downside risk is an effective strategy to build wealth. We do not describe to a strict buy and hold philosophy.
- We believe a portfolio of successful money managers can exceed risk adjusted market returns. •
- We believe the ‘tax tail should not wag the tax dog’ – economics first then tax management
How We Communicate With You
- Quarterly newsletter
- Regular mailings/FYIs
- Periodic telephone conversations
- Annual face-to-face reviews
- Online account access
- Consolidated quarterly performance reports (fee-based management program only)
- Coffee Talks
We believe in managing relationships, not just portfolios. We take our financial planning responsibilities seriously. Those who work with us know our success is tied to their success.