Our technology is designed with one goal in mind: ease of doing business for our advisors. As the industry continues to evolve and diversify, our Broker/Dealer is leading the evolution with SmartWorks, our fully intergrated online technology hub and advisor workstation. SmartWorks puts everything you need to manage your business efficiently within a few mouse clicks. Designed around the needs of financial advisors, SmartWorks can increase your productivity and streamline your workflow and operations — all in our paperless office system.
SmartWorks allows you to access accounts, place trades, retrieve client notes, view current account data, access market intelligence, and review performance through multilevel reporting capabilities, whenever you're connected to the Internet. With SmartWorks, Cetera Advisor Networks strives to meet your technology demands both seamlessly, so you can foster deeper relationships with your clients.
SmartWorksSM offers a range of tools and applications to facilitate your day-to-day business management activities. Several also allow you to share information with your clients about their accounts, helping to maintain strong relationships.
- Advisory Online 2.0 gives you dynamic, on-demand reports for your advisory business. Choose from over 100 readymade reports and data dashboards that can be exported to Excel.
- Albridge Wealth Reporting, an integrated web-based application for consolidated statements and performance reporting, also offers a client viewing feature so you can help your clients stay informed.
- The MoneyGuide Pro guest-sharing feature allows you to work collaboratively with your client or your client's other professional advisors.
- Managing your books and records is simple and efficient using our compliance tools that help automate data management and letter mailing.
- Online trade review lets your OSJ manager review your trades online, eliminating paperwork hassles, and SmartWorks' electronic blotter functionality makes it easy to comply with transaction requirements.
- Access some of the most popular Morningstar Reports, including the Portfolio Snapshot Report, the Stock Intersection Report and the Investment Detail Report. Reports feature appropriate benchmark options according to asset class.
- Quickly access your client's electronic Pershing/brokerage account statements—as well as transaction confirmations, tax documents and more. And NetXClient allows clients to view their accounts online.